[erlang-questions] ODE binding.

Alex Arnon alex.arnon@REDACTED
Mon Dec 17 11:57:00 CET 2007

Hi Dan,

Apologies, I somehow missed your reply earlier!!

I'm very interesting in seeing the code, even if it has partial coverage.
On the other hand, I really cannot tell how long it will take us to properly
get into it, due to time constraints and priorities. However, when we DO get
around to it we'll certainly share our results.

Cheers,
Alex.