[erlang-questions] how do I convert a character to an integer (dict broke the integer I put into it)

Dominic Chambers dominic.chambers@REDACTED
Sun Dec 16 12:29:21 CET 2007

Yes, thanks Matthias, that works! Clearly I do not understand the
difference between dict:store/3 and dict:append/3. Let me go and
educate myself!