[erlang-questions] Passing a C array to the emulator as an ErlIOVec

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Fri Dec 14 22:52:47 CET 2007

On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:31 PM, Vance Shipley wrote:

> I have some drivers which marshall C structs into binaries
> and deal with them in erlang.  It's a bit tedious to put
> together but I think I've done a good job

Vance, thanks a lot for the examples. I'm thinking of wrapping a C
block of memory in a binary, without copying it, to work on it in
Erlang. The copying bit is a stickler, I absolutely do not want to
copy, i.e. duplicate, the block of memory.

Any way of accomplishing that, using undocumented features perhaps?

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://wagerlabs.com