[erlang-questions] Linked-in drivers: output and outputv callbacks

Vance Shipley vances@REDACTED
Thu Dec 13 22:55:43 CET 2007

On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 09:30:34PM +0000, Joel Reymont wrote:
}  You misunderstood my question. It's not _what_ outputv does but how is
}  it possible that efile_drv.c sets up both outputv and output callbacks
}  and both seem to be called somehow.

Joel,

I see that output() is called from outputv().  I'm guessing
that the driver has migrated from using output() to outputv()
and that the output() function is never called as a callback.

	-Vance