[erlang-questions] What should go into the FFI chapter of the book

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Dec 12 11:58:58 CET 2007

Hi Joel,

Another fairly good example of interfacing can be found
at http://code.google.com/p/erlycairo/

Interfacing a canvas is somewhat easier than a full blown GUI system -
so might be useful
for illustrate purposes.

/Joe