[erlang-questions] benchmarks game harsh criticism

Sean Hinde sean.hinde@REDACTED
Tue Dec 11 17:38:44 CET 2007

Please, please give it a rest. Enough. Stop. Cease. Desist.

This is doing more to damage the reputation of the Erlang community
than any benefit that might be gained from whatever it is you are
writing about. Go away!

Sean