[erlang-questions] Erlang HTTP client is not so fault tollerant...

Tony Garnock-Jones tonyg@REDACTED
Tue Dec 11 13:13:24 CET 2007

Ingela Anderton Andin wrote:
> [built-in http vs ibrowse]

I found the built-in http client had problems (as of R10B) when
interacting with various versions of IIS. I can't remember now if it was
the client's or the server's fault, but I do remember wanting to be able
to work around the problem by forcing the client to use HTTP v1.0
instead of v1.1.

I think the hard-coded HTTP version number in the built-in client was
the only reason I switched to ibrowse.

Regards,
  Tony
--
 [][][] Tony Garnock-Jones     | Mob: +44 (0)7905 974 211
   [][] LShift Ltd             | Tel: +44 (0)20 7729 7060