[erlang-questions] graphical window system for erlang on top of the X11 protocol

David Hopwood david.hopwood@REDACTED
Mon Dec 10 19:48:47 CET 2007

Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> ISTR having read a paper which described an X11 interface for Erlang that
> sits on top of the protocol, which was claimed to be much easier than
> building on top of Xlib... I can't find that paper anymore; where is it?

EX11 - A GUI in a Concurrent Functional Language.
Joe Armstrong.
3rd ACM SIGPLAN Erlang Workshop.
Snowbird, Utah, USA, September 22, 2004.

Citation: <http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1022471.1022472>
Slides:   <http://www.erlang.se/workshop/2004/ex11.pdf>

I couldn't find the paper itself on-line, for non-ACM-subscribers.

--
David Hopwood