[erlang-questions] Web framework performance shoot out

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Dec 10 10:19:08 CET 2007

The comparison between Haskell (HAppS) and Erlang (ErlyWeb) is
interesting.

"ErlyWeb had a hard time handling 1000 requests coming within an
interval of a few seconds, so I had to lower the burst to 500 requests
there. It did not have as a severe problem if one bypassed the
dispatch and used raw Yaws."

I would love to know the reason behind the abouve request handling
issue.

See the "Performance of HAppS relative other frameworks" thread in the
HAppS Google group and

http://blog.davber.com/2007/12/10/web-server-performance-shoot-out-simple-pages/

--
http://wagerlabs.com