[erlang-questions] Last chance to recruit functional programmers via "Jobs in Functional Programming" at Chalmers

John Hughes john.hughes@REDACTED
Mon Dec 10 01:15:37 CET 2007

I’m happy to report that the ”Jobs in Functional Programming” event to be
held at Chalmers this Friday looks like being a big success. We have seven
companies involved, and five speakers—and almost 70 people registered BEFORE
we put up posters around the campus, including some people who are
travelling from other countries just for this event.

If you’re recruiting functional programmers, and you HAVEN’T got in touch
with me yet, then there is still time—although I can’t accept any more
speakers now. But if you would like to send recruitment materials, then I
will be only too happy to ensure that participants receive a copy. Just
don’t ask me to print your materials for you: there won’t be time for that.
If you would like to send such materials, then courier them to me at

Chalmers University of Technology

S-41296 GÖTEBORG

Sweden

They need to arrive by Friday morning at the latest. Let me know by email to
expect them.

It’s delightful to find that there are both job-seekers and employers enough
to make this kind of event a success!

John Hughes