[erlang-questions] benchmarks game harsh criticism

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 14:13:07 CET 2007

greetings,

your 2 questions are perfectly fine questions. i will answer them now
that you have explained that they are not asides i should ignore.
however, first i want to reach a conclusion to the current subject we
are discussing.

is that ok?

bengt
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."