[erlang-questions] bug: R12B documentation html pages doesn't contain cp

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 10:21:50 CET 2007

Hi,

Thanks for pointing this out.
I will look into this before the next release of the doc (probably R12B-1).
It should be easy since almost all of the html doc is generated.
We are in the process of improving the html generate and I also have
a plan to use XHTML for all docs.

/Regards Kenneth Erlang/OTP team Ericsson AB