[erlang-questions] Escript and hidden nodes

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Dec 7 09:46:44 CET 2007

I don't know how much my recommendation is worth in
this regard, as I don't speak for OTP, and haven't tried this,
but from looking at the source, I'd definitely
use net_kernel:hidden_connect_node(Node), since it
corresponds to connect_node(Node), which /is/
documented.

hidden_connect/1 is called through BIFs, according to the
comments, so I'd stay away from that one, and apologies
for firing off my previous mail too quickly.  (:

BR,
Ulf W