[erlang-questions] benchmarks game harsh criticism

Bengt Kleberg bengt.kleberg@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 14:14:53 CET 2007

greetings,

i know that you do not appreciate meta discussions, but i see no way to
avoid it.

taking your suggested action i ignored (if you did not write ignore, and
think that the exact word is really important, let me know which word to
use) the 2 asides in the previous email. there was nothing else, so i
had nothing to write.

perhaps you did not envision this situation when you suggested the action?

if this is not enough to make you get back to the subject under
discussion, please let me know.

bengt
Those were the days...
    EPO guidelines 1978: "If the contribution to the known art resides
    solely in a computer program then the subject matter is not
    patentable in whatever manner it may be presented in the claims."