[erlang-questions] bug: R12B-0 fix (MacOS X Leopard specific)

Mikael Pettersson mikpe@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 10:23:17 CET 2007

On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 22:33:29 +0100, Mateusz Berezecki wrote:
> There is a bug in R12B-0 compilation process with --enable-hipe flag
> The file erts/emulator/hipe/hipe_x86_signal.c contains a structure
> sigaltstack
> which is obsolete.
>
> Replace line 259 in that file to contain
>
>      stack_t ss;

Hmm, SUSv3 appears to agree with you, as does
(reasonably modern versions of) Linux and Solaris.

I'll make that change. People building on ancient
systems may get problems, but we'll deal with that
[tell 'em to upgrade :-)] if/when that happens.

Thanks for reporting this issue.

/Mikael
The HiPE group