[erlang-questions] Why can't I reply or post to this list?

Ignatios Souvatzis ignatios@REDACTED
Thu Dec 6 08:47:16 CET 2007

On Wed, Dec 05, 2007 at 10:56:15PM -0800, Dino M. B. wrote:

> I have registerd but still I am unable to post or reply to a topic in
> this list.
>
> At the bottom of my screen it says "You can not ...." for any of
> available actions.

What screen? How (with what program, with what input to this program)
did you create it?

> I am posting this by sending email to erlang-questions@REDACTED

Yes, that's the normal method, and as I can read your posting, it works
fine.

> I can see buttons to reply or post but when I click on it it asks me
> to log in and if I try, it wont let me in even though my user/password
> are correct ???

What user and password did you give to what program?

	-is