[erlang-questions] clarify: R12B-0 SSL documentation gone. Status of SSL?

Bjorn Gustavsson bjorn@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 21:51:10 CET 2007

"Michael Regen" <michael.regen@REDACTED> writes:

> Hi,
>
> First of all, let me express that I really appreciate what the whole Erlang
> and OTP team is doing! Great work!
>
> Just a small bug or I missed something: The SSL documentation is gone. Can
> we get it back? What are the changes? Or does that mean that SSL is
> currently undocumented and we should not use it currently?

It was a build problem (the ssl and crypto applications were skipped
because no suitable openSSL lib was found, even though it was not actually
needed to build the documentation). Unfortunately we didn't notice the problem
in time.

We hope to have the documentation for ssl and crypto back on-line tomorrow.
We will also update the documentation tar file.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

/Bjorn