[erlang-questions] clarify: how to express this elegantly

Adam Lindberg adam@REDACTED
Wed Dec 5 08:59:14 CET 2007

My take:

{Mod, Pid} = if
    Value == "state";
    Value == "rx_bit_rate";
    Value == "tx_bit_rate";
    Value == "ebno" ->
        {circuit_monitor, CircuitMonitorPid};
    Value == "packet_loss";
    Value == "round_trip_time" ->
        {node_pinger, NodePingerPid}
end,
?D,
Mod:plot_node_value(Pid, Socket, RequestId, CircuitId, FromDateTime,
ToDateTime, Width, Height, Value).