[erlang-questions] Query: Status of Erlang on AIX.

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Mon Dec 3 18:27:30 CET 2007

Hi,

Unfortunately we can't say that AIX is supported.
We run regular tests on a multitude of OS:es and CPU architectures but
AIX is not one of them.
The reasons are:
1) We don't have a machine running AIX.
2) We have not prioritized AIX since we have not picked up many
signals from customers beeing interested in AIX.

I am not negative towards AIX, but we have no experience regarding that OS.
I suggest you build and run on AIX and try to solve the problems or report them
on this list. I only foresee minor problems.

/Kenneth Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson