[erlang-questions] idea: Erlang FFI: bigendian support

Alceste Scalas <>
Mon Dec 3 12:08:08 CET 2007

Il giorno gio, 15/11/2007 alle 15.15 +0100, Alceste Scalas ha scritto:
> There are a few aspects that should be improved:
>      4. the patches are untested on bigendian platforms (I expect them
>         to require several fixes --- beta testers needed!)

Just a quick note: I've added bigendian support to the FFI patches.
Everything is available at the usual place:

The patches have been tested with GNU/Linux on PowerPC and PowerPC64
(i.e. on a Playstation 3 with different GCC switches).

Alceste Scalas <>
CRS4 - http://www.crs4.it/