[erlang-questions] how: mnesia with simultaneous permanent node failure (EC2)

Dan Gudmundsson dgud@REDACTED
Mon Dec 3 08:16:25 CET 2007

You should be able to start an old node with a clean directory and
connect it mnesia:change_config(extra_db_nodes, [OneOfYourNodes]) so it
will download the schema and and convert it disc, and the other tables
from the other nodes.

/Dan