[erlang-questions] Kicking off the London User Group with an Erlang Presentation (Dec 13th)

Jay Fenton jay.fenton@REDACTED
Sun Dec 2 22:40:35 CET 2007

> We willl be kicking off the user group on December 13th with a generic
> presentation on Erlang for Five Nines. Looking at the history of Erlang,
> its features, community research and commercial use. The talk will also
> go into why Erlang, originally invented to handle the next generation of
> Telecom products, has been successful in a much wider range of sectors
> including banking and e-commerce.

Sounds excellent :) It's great to see a burgeoning Erlang community
forming in London. Looking forward to this event (and others like it!).

--
Regards,

Jay Fenton <jay.fenton@REDACTED> || <na.nu@REDACTED>
Howler Technologies Ltd | http://www.howlertech.com/

        Tel: +44 (0)207 099 7095

Registered in England & Wales, Company No. 06285634