[erlang-questions] Learning Erlang from the scratch

Michael Campbell michael.campbell@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 21:52:58 CEST 2007

On 8/31/07, Lone Wolf <hubaghdadi@REDACTED> wrote:
> Hi.
> I'm an enterprise Java developer.
> What is the best way to learn Erlang language from the scratch?
> Can I depend on the new PragmaticProgrammer book "Programming Erlang" ? or
> this books assumes the reader is Erlang programmer ?
> BTW, I don't know "Functional Programming" at all.
> Thanks.

For everyone on this thread, there's also a slew (over 1000!) of
programming exercises (not sorted by difficulty, however), here:

http://www.spoj.pl/problems/classical/

Make sure you look at the left navbar for different categories - that
particular link goes to the "classic" ones.