[erlang-questions] Learning Erlang from the scratch

tsuraan tsuraan@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 19:09:19 CEST 2007

But for those fence-sitters out there, the book really isn't noticably
targetted towards Java people (at least, i never got that impression).  I
haven't used java in years, and I didn't enjoy it when I did use it, but I
thought the book was great.  It really made a great case for Erlang, and
explains the language well.