[erlang-questions] Learning Erlang from the scratch

Kevin A. Smith <>
Fri Aug 31 15:15:42 CEST 2007

One of the things I've done is to start porting some Lisp programming
exercises to Erlang:

This has helped me come to grips with the nuts n' bolts syntax and
concepts of the language.

Also, our local Erlang meetup group is working on reading through the
chat server code from Joe's "Programming Erlang" and adding new
features to it.