[erlang-questions] Learning Erlang from the scratch

Tomasz Błachowicz tblachowicz@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 14:01:01 CEST 2007

Hi Lone,

I've started learning Erlang/OTP recently and I've gor similar background,
bacause I've been Java developer for couple of years. I started from reading
'Programming Erlang. Software for a Concurrent World' by Joe Armstrong and
frankly speaking the book is just brilliant!

Furthermore, I've found Erlang online documentation really useful, esp. 'OTP
Design Principles' [2] and 'Programming Examples' [3]

[1] http://www.erlang.org/doc
[2] http://www.erlang.org/doc/design_principles/part_frame.html
[3] http://www.erlang.org/doc/programming_examples/part_frame.html

Take care,