[erlang-questions] Is it worth commenting this guy?

tsuraan tsuraan@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 17:25:33 CEST 2007

He's an idiot; his COSA is somehow based on the idea that hardware design
inherently produces a stable and reliable product, whereas software design
doesn't, due to its algorthmic nature.  He also seems to be convinced that
visual design tools are the answer to all life's problems, which indicates
that he probably used LogicWorks or the Xilinx visual tools for a
highschool/introductory college design course and never actually
learned about the existence of VHDL and Verilog.  He
goes so far as to claim that languages are obsolete and graphical tools are
the only correct answer...  I wouldn't bother trying to talk to him, anyhow.