[erlang-questions] edoc: grouping functions

Richard Carlsson richardc@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 13:57:37 CEST 2007

Ludovic Coquelle wrote:
> Hi,
> Is there any way using edoc to create a group of function (like
> functions retrieving info, functions updating data, callback of
> behaviour ...) ?

Not yet, no. It's on my list of ideas to implement, but I have no time.
I recently added (by request) an option that turns off sorting of the
entries in the long description section, so that you keep the order
from the source code.

> Also, is there an easy way to change the order in the function index?

No. I thought the point of the index is that it should be indexable.
But I agree that grouping could be useful.

Does anybody out there with spare time and an interest in documentation
generation and layout feel like taking over the maintenance and (most of
all) the continued development of EDoc?

     /Richard