[erlang-questions] Name For This Pattern?

David Mercer dmercer@REDACTED
Tue Aug 21 16:55:54 CEST 2007

On Monday, August 20, 2007 at 19:45, Ludovic Coquelle wrote:

There is a section in SICP about streams (
http://mitpress.mit.edu/sicp/full-text/book/book-Z-H-24.html#%_sec_3.5).

Neat-o.  I gave away my copy of that book 19 years ago when I finished with
the course.  I don't remember a thing about that book other than that it was
about Scheme.  To me, the course was learn-Scheme-to-get-an-A, but I always
thought the professors were trying to get at something more profound, I just
didn't care.  Get my A and get out of there.  Now that I'm older, I bet a
reread of the text would probably be more meaningful.  Thanks for the link.

For other erlang related code, there is an implementation in user
contribution of trapexit, and I wrote a very simple one too
http://khigia.wordpress.com/2007/05/07/44/ (the end contains few links which
could interest you).

That's a pretty good link, too.  For the lazy among you, I think the
Trapexit link being referred to is
http://forum.trapexit.org/viewtopic.php?t=6591.