[erlang-questions] crypto and RSA

Heinrich Venter heinrich@REDACTED
Fri Aug 17 09:23:27 CEST 2007

Yes, I mean RSA_private_encrypt specifically.  This is used to encrypt a
3DES key that is sent along with the 3DES encrypted data.
I don't have a command line, but the examples in the OpenSSL docs with
regards to rsautl has all the functionality that is required.

I looked at the functions exposed in crypto_drv.c again and it is only the
RSA signature functions that is exported at present.

Unfortunately due to time constraints it has been decided to do the XML
encryption in a Java module using third party tools instead (Weblogic soap
client libraries)

One piece of functionality that I missed is the ability to easily get the
required key parameters out of certifficates.  The emphasis here is on
easily, because all the parts (except the ASN.1 key parameter speciffics eg.
RSAPublicKey.asn) are already there.

-]-[