[erlang-questions] Alpha-beta in Erlang?

ok ok@REDACTED
Thu Aug 16 07:22:01 CEST 2007

I'm co-supervising a student project where in this semester
the student is to compare a message passing version of alpha-beta
(platform: MPI, game: Othello) and a distributed shared memory
version (platform: VODCA).  I thought it would be fun to show him
an Erlang concurrent alpha-beta.  I am aware of Othello-1.0, but that
doesn't use multiple processes in the game tree search, and what's more
doesn't actually seem to work any more.  Does anyone have a concurrent
alpha-beta in Erlang?  (This has to be easier than the ~15000 lines of
code on top of PVM that we're currently staring at in horror.)