[erlang-questions] Extending error_logger

Serge Aleynikov saleyn@REDACTED
Wed Aug 15 13:08:30 CEST 2007

Another alternative is the LAMA application in jungerl that offers
logging messages to syslog and provides debug / info / warning / error /
critical report types formatted in the same way as standard SASL
reports.  It swaps default error_logger handler with its own.

Serge