[erlang-questions] mnemosyne reference

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Tue Aug 14 18:11:53 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think you should forget Mnemosyne, we will discontinue support and
delivery of Mnemosyne before end of the year.

QLC is the supported alternative. QLC does not support all types of
complicated queries that can be expressed in SQL.

For example QLC today only support join of 2 tables.
Support for join of 3 and more tables  + more optimizations planned.

/Kenneth (Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson)