[erlang-questions] .erlang file in Windows

Douglas Finke <>
Sun Aug 12 15:10:23 CEST 2007

You can create the directory from the command line.
Start | Run then type cmd and press enter.
md .erlang
You can then view it in the Explorer.
Doug blog: Development In a Blink

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:32:37 +0200From: : : [erlang-questions] .erlang file in WindowsHi,reading page 47 in Joe Armstrong's new book, I tried to create a .erlang file, which (as I read earlier) should reside in the bin directory (which is stated otherwise in the book).However, Windows XP OS won't accept a file named ".erlang" (dot in position 1). Any ideas?-- Met vriendelijke groet / with kind regards,    Arie van Wingerden"God likes your code if it's beautiful." -- Joe Armstrong -- Joe ArmstrongDonate free food at http://www.voedselhulp.nl
Recharge--play some free games. Win cool prizes too!