[erlang-questions] "Erlang, the next Java"

Karl Sjödahl - dunceor dunceor@REDACTED
Fri Aug 10 10:41:25 CEST 2007

Well, Ericsson is twice the size of Sun so I think it's kinda fair to
call Ericsson a big company =)

Well they do invest time and money in OTP but sure they do not use
Erlang and try to market is like Sun is doing with Java.

I do not think you can compare it like that, but I still feel it's
wrong to claim that there isn't a big company behind Erlang.

Br
Dunceor