[erlang-questions] The Book, lib_chan and IRC Lite

Dmitrii 'Mamut' Dimandt dmitriid@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 10:04:26 CEST 2007

Joe Armstrong wrote:
> >From your mail I cannot see what you did.
>
> Can you repeat what I've just done starting with a clean copy of the code,
> and see if it works.

This is *really* odd :)
I downloaded the code and went through all the steps again and it worked :)
I guess I might have downloaded some intermediate code from the site or
something went wrong with my code, but now it works :) Even though it
didn't work before.

Actually the same problem bit at least one other person on the list,
avindev at gmail dot com, he sent me a patch for my code. I guess he
must've downloaded the same version of the code as I did.

However, everything works ok now, so I guess i learned my lesson:
download the latest code before trying anything out :)