[erlang-questions] Erlang positions in Stockholm

Erik Stenman Erik.Stenman@REDACTED
Fri Aug 3 16:12:41 CEST 2007

Kreditor continues to expand and we have yet another opening at our
Stockholm office. (We are still looking for a senior developer, see
http://kreditor.se/jobb/wanted-developer.html )

The new position is as operator/maintainer/tester, the following
ad will be posted on Swedish recruitment sites soon:

Wanted: Software tester/Software Operations Engineer

Kreditor is a leader in development of financial services for
companies and consumers in Sweden. In just two years the company has
grown from 0 to 30 employees and grown from 0 SEK to 30 million SEK in
turnover. Our ambition is to continue to grow at an even faster rate.

We have a flat organizational structure, we believe that superior
technology is the key to success, and we nurture a free and open
development environment to stimulate the employee. The tech department
has a foundation of highly skilled developers of good name.

If you join us you will find an open and stimulating environment where
we welcome initiatives and clever solutions. You will be trusted with
a high level of responsibility and great opportunities to grow in your
position. You will often work close to our customers which will give
new angles of approach and motivation for your work.  If you like to
be deeply engaged in your workplace this is the place for you.

Job Description:

In this position you will work both as a tester and as an operations
Engineer.

As a tester you will develop and maintain test suites and test
environments to continuously test the software systems developed by
Kreditor. You will be responsible for the quality of our systems
and work to find and eliminate bugs.

As an operations engineer you will operate and maintain our software
systems, perform upgrades and backups. You will also monitor the
functionality, security, and performance of our live systems.

Qualifications:

You have at least a bachelor's degree in software engineering or a
similar education. You have documented experience of software testing
and debugging, and you have good knowledge of:
       * Erlang
       * Functional programming languages
       * OTP, Mnesia, Yaws
Experience of object oriented programming languages is not considered
a merit.

You are a problem solver, you have a knack of identifying problems,
analyzing their cause, and finding solutions. You also have a habit of
working with a tough problem until it is solved. You are careful and
goal oriented, and you are motivated by working at a successful
company with capable and passionate coworkers.

--

If you are interested, feel free to contact me.

Erik Happi Stenman, Director of Engineering
KREDITOR EUROPE AB
Sveavägen 33
111 34 Stockholm, Sweden
Tel:         +46 8 - 586 126 00