[erlang-questions] Mnesia distributed fragmented table

Eranga Udesh <>
Fri Aug 3 07:55:06 CEST 2007

Hi,

How do I create a fragmented distributed table in multiple Erlang nodes,
where each node will have the full set of fragments, so that even without
other nodes, that node can run in isolation?

For eg. I want to create test_table distributed in 2 Erlang nodes
( and ) and with 20 fragments. I need all 20
fragments in , so that even if the  goes down,
still I can use the full database in  When both the nodes
are available, any update to test_table in  will get
reflected in  and vice versa (distributed).

Thanks,
- Eranga