[erlang-questions] Erlang on VPS

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Thu Aug 2 23:40:01 CEST 2007

2007/8/2, Ludovic Coquelle <lcoquelle@REDACTED>:
> Anyone has experiences to share about using Erlang in VPS?

I've been running erlang on a 128Mb vps running linux/fedora for years
now. I'm not happy with the uptime of my hosting, but they are cheap
so i get what i pay for.

Anyone know if we (as in erlang people) could get VPS rebates somewhere?
We could give back by updating a wiki on how to set up erlang from cean on their
VPS and populate a forum about it, and related questions.

In my experience 128Mb is plenty for a yaws. Even 32Mb vpses would
probably be enough.
It is quite tight to have only 1Gb of storage. Especially when you
want to have a few development tools and host git projects.

Anyone got connections in the VPS business?