[erlang-questions] module exmpp_xmlstream not found

Arbow avindev@REDACTED
Thu Aug 2 11:05:43 CEST 2007

When I using jabberlang(version jabberlang-2007.0405 from cean), I got
these errors:

=ERROR REPORT==== 2-Aug-2007::16:55:00 ===
** State machine <0.33.0> terminating
** Last message in was {'$gen_sync_event',{<0.30.0>,#Ref<0.0.0.30>},{connect}}
** When State == ready_to_connect
**      Data  == {state,undefined,
                        undefined,
                        undefined,
                        [],
                        xmpp_gtalk,
                        "xlandsibox",
                        {password,"ED_Boy"},
                        "ErlangTalk",
                        "127.0.0.1",
                        5222,
                        "127.0.0.1",
                        "0",
                        "normal",
                        [],
                        "Jabberlang",
                        "0.3",
                        true}
** Reason for termination =
** {'module could not be loaded',
       [{exmpp_xmlstream,
            start,
            [{gen_fsm,<0.33.0>},
             [namespace,
              name_as_atom,
              ns_check,
              names_check,
              attrs_check,
              no_maxsize]]},
        {xmpp,ready_to_connect,3},
        {gen_fsm,handle_msg,7},
        {proc_lib,init_p,5}]}
** exited: {undef,[{exmpp_xmlstream,start,
                                    [{gen_fsm,<0.33.0>},
                                     [namespace,
                                      name_as_atom,
                                      ns_check,
                                      names_check,
                                      attrs_check,
                                      no_maxsize]]},
                   {xmpp,ready_to_connect,3},
                   {gen_fsm,handle_msg,7},
                   {proc_lib,init_p,5}]} **

I tried to find "exmpp_xmlstream" at
https://forge.process-one.net/browse/Jabberlang, but still can't find
it :(

Is it exmpp_xmlstream not implemented yet ?