[erlang-questions] Encrypted Mnesia database?

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Aug 1 15:40:50 CEST 2007

Add a new table type by hacking Mnesia, e.g. encrypted_disc_copies?

I did it for Amazon S3 and I'm available for consulting assignments ;-).

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# compiler
http://wagerlabs.com  - Blog