[erlang-questions] Launching Erlang from the Dock on OS X

Chris Wong <>
Mon Apr 30 04:16:16 CEST 2007

Launch Terminal.app

File -> New Command

Check the "Run command inside a shell" checkbox

Enter erl as the command

File -> Save As

Save it on your Desktop.

If you want it to be on your Dock, you drag the saved session to your
Dock too.

Hope this helps.