[erlang-questions] dialyzer in R11B-4

Kostis Sagonas kostis@REDACTED
Wed Apr 25 22:07:16 CEST 2007

Mats Cronqvist wrote:
> Rickard Green wrote:
>> We will probably also distribute R11B-5 as a "pre-built OTP package"
>> with most platform-independent build results included (including
>> dialyzers initial plt).
>>

>    sounds great. but what will be in the pre-built plt? i personally use this;
> [asn1,crypto,inets,kernel,mnesia,runtime_tools,
> snmp,stdlib,ssl,syntax_tools,os_mon,otp_mibs,sasl,megaco]
>
>    which takes a few hours to build...
>    but since time is of no concern to you guys :> , you could build a plt that
> includes everything, right?

Humor aside, I am assuming that the PLT will indeed include mostly
everything.  This is not so bad as it sounds. (The only problematic
application is "megaco".)

Given a reasonable machine (e.g. a laptop of about 5 years ago like
mine), the rest of the applications can be included and have the PLT be
built within reasonable time (i.e. in less than 2 hours).

Kostis