[erlang-questions] Any more recent version of Joe's "Performance Measurements of Threads in Java and Processes in Erlang"

Jonathan Gold dev@REDACTED
Mon Apr 23 16:31:49 CEST 2007

BTW, I have read this paper as well:

    http://prog.vub.ac.be/~wdmeuter/PostJava04/papers/Nystrim.pdf

which has some nice discussion of some of the approaches I'm planning to
benchmark, but no hard numbers.

Any others that I'm overlooking are still much appreciated.

jon