[erlang-questions] Mnesia

Scott Lystig Fritchie fritchie@REDACTED
Mon Apr 23 04:03:57 CEST 2007

>>>>> "nv" == Nitin Verma <nitin.matrix@REDACTED> writes:

nv> Scott ... can you please share that with me.

Unfortunately, no, I cannot do so.  That application was developed for
my employer and is not under an open source kind of license.

However, it really is quite easy to create an interface using SOAP or
JSON to interface to Mnesia.  The only complexity is how much advanced
Mnesia features do you want to expose via that interface?  If you only
need simple key-value store/lookup/delete, SOAP or JSON would be very
quick.

-Scott