[erlang-questions] Blog article on our reasons for moving to erlang.

Thomas Lindgren <>
Thu Apr 19 10:35:20 CEST 2007

--- vijay chakravarthy <> wrote:

> I apologize if this is considered
> off-topic/advertising. Our intent here is
> to help others realize that
> Erlang is a source of competitive advantage to
> startups, especially in the
> web 2.0 context
> (concurrency for us is more important than latency).

I think we're not big enough to get angry at new
members, and I for one also think it's great to see
more companies using Erlang. Welcome.

Looking at your blog, the combo
(Linux)+Yaws+Mnesia+Erlang has been known to be
shortened to LYME, by the way. I'm looking forward to
see how it turned out.

Do You Yahoo!?