[erlang-questions] Startting erlang application using services in Windows.

Surindar Sivanesan surindar.shanthi@REDACTED
Wed Apr 4 13:38:50 CEST 2007

Dear all,
I want to start my erlang application using services in Windows.
I have created the release for that erlang application. I have created .rel
file and .app file and then used systools:make_script/2,
systools:script2boot/1 and systools:make_tar/1 for creating the release.
Then I use erlsrv to create the service. Then I'm unable to proceed further
to start the application using service.
It would be very helpful if you guide me in starting the application using
services.

Note: I'm using Windows XP.

--
with regards,