[erlang-questions] ErlyDB v0.7
Sat Sep 30 22:46:47 CEST 2006
I released a new version of ErlyDB. It has a large number of new
features and improvements. Here's the short list:
- protection against SQL injection attacks
- fine grained control on field visibility
- user-defined table assignment
- multiple modules per table
- more auto-generated functions
- aggregate functions
- better error handling
- multiple drivers per session, multiple databases per driver
- efficient SQL generation
The full story is here: http://yarivsblog.com/articles/2006/09/30/erlydb-0-7.
Enjoy! And let me know if you find any bugs.
More information about the erlang-questions