[erlang-questions] Mnesia: select random record

Christian S chsu79@REDACTED
Sat Sep 30 12:26:06 CEST 2006

What are you really trying to accomplish?

Maybe you could traverse the whole table for their primary keys, then
permute that list to get a sequence of records in random order?

Do you want some kind of fair scheduling? Then maybe you want to build
a scheduler that subscribes to table events so it can remove and add
records to the scheduler as the table change?