[erlang-questions] gen_tcp, {packet, http}, and recieve buffer size

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Fri Sep 29 02:22:35 CEST 2006

Guys,

  I have a question about one of the undocumented features of gen_tcp.
When using the http packet type in gen_tcp, parsing fails if data
associated with the http get request is larger then the receive
buffer. At least, after a bit of testing this looks like the problem
we are seeing. Of course, this is just a prototype and not a
production system so its no big deal, but it did kick in my curiosity.
So is this a bug?

Thanks,
 Eric